St Joseph’s Fairview, School Zone Consultation .
Councillor Heney wishes to advise constituents that Dublin City Council’s School Mobility Team is commencing a non-statutory public consultation for proposed School Zone projects at St Joseph’s Secondary School and St. Joseph’s CBS Fairview
School Zones are built infrastructural upgrades that are designed to give priority to students at the school gate.
The consultation is open from May 29th to June 16th, see Citizen Space consultation webpage and proposed designs here – https://consultation.dublincity.ie/traffic-and-transport/stjosephs-schoolzone (see designs as attachments at bottom of the page)
· The school will notify their own communities about the consultation
· Posters of the design will be attached the school gates
· We have arranged leaflet drops to immediate school neighbours
Any communications regarding the above please forward to:
· Emails: email@example.com
· Phone-calls: Ext 3471 or 3912
· Post: City Centre Transport Projects, Block 2 Floor 7, Civic Offices, Wood Quay